“Follow your dreams”.
That is what my Mentor Guido reminded to me in the Summer of 2019. And he literally re-boosted my courage to pursue a path I have been started a long ago. Job, Industry, Location: I changed everything to follow my dream.
Therefore, I moved in New York City, joining the M&A Restructuring and Turnaround Industry, with Deloitte M&A US.
Sometimes dreams come true.
After TOEFL Test (ETS, Milano), I was definitely encouraged by Nobuyuki Tamaru (JMA Director, Tokyo) and Jim Rice (MIT, Boston) to start a PhD at the same time of Consulting. I decided to setup the path at UNIVPM of Ancona.
My Research Activity has been mainly developed in the United States of America, at Boston MIT.
– Executive Track in Industrial Eng. at UNIVPM, 1st in the School History
– Double Ph.D Title with Dean Merit
– Involved in a Supply Chain Strategy Project for Intel Company
– Lecturer, Supply Chain Adaptability, GC-LOG MIT Scale Network Program
– awarded with US Green Card, being recognized as “National Interest Resource”
Papers, Publications, Interviews and Mentions:
– Financial Times, here
– MIT-CTL Journal, here
– by the New York Times, here
– by the Ministry of Trade and Industry of Singapore, (Future Tense, 3rd edition, Dec.2015) here
– by L’espresso, here.
– Industry Week, here
– Leadership&Management Magazine, download the article here
– IESM 2015 Official Proceedings (JMAC Europe re-published internally, here)
– Supply Chain Management Review, (July 2017), here
– European Business Review, Magazine details are enclosed here
– Journal of Supply Chain Management Systems, details are enclosed here
– ISPI online (details, here).
– 6th IESM Management Conference (IESM 2015)
– “Industry 4.0: Advanced Manufacturing Strategies” Conference (Milan, Fall 2015, look at the brochure, here).
– NZZ, (Milan, Spring 2016), here
– IEEE 2018 International Workshop on Metrology for Industry 4.0 and IoT (Brescia, April 2018, look at related info here)
– “International Journal of Lean Six Sigma” (Glasgow, UK, since Sept. 2019, for further detail click here).
Editorial Member since 2021.
In Spring 2017 I decided to try a new exciting experience with Ariston Thermo Group.
Ariston Thermo Group is a rising Global Company in the Thermic Comfort Industry, operating in the entire World with >30 Production Plants and >150 Sites.
My role in few lines:
– Supply Chain Finance.
Designed & Headed Global Working Capital Reduction Program at Group level (EU, APAC, NAFTA areas). Improved >10 M€ working capital at year 1, as main highlight.
– Operations/Global Supply Chain Areas.
Performance Improvement Program Supervisor across selected manufacturing plants & logistics hubs across Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Russia and France.
– Supply Chain Strategy and Digital Transformation.
Footprint activities to support the Operational Due Diligence (M&A Team) and the Technology Roadmap (Strategy Team).
Passion, Proud and Experience – I joined JMAC Europe, in the 2010 and it was the most exciting period of my life.
7 years recap below:
– Operations/Global Supply Chain Areas
Focus on post M&A activities on Integration, Turnaround and Performance Improvement Systems.
Served >30 different Clients in >55 projects, across >15 industries, being working and living across 5 Countries (Italy, Sweden, France, Seychelles Islands, Spain, Japan).
– Promoted as EM in 2016, as Associate in 2015, as Consultant in 2013.
Managed a Team of 4, been trained in Japan.
– Involved as Lecturer and Project Leader in the EMEA Area, in collaboration with profit/no profit players (i.e. Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, University of Bologna, Istituto Olivetti) on Supply Chain Strategy and Industry 4.0
After June 2009, I studied IELTS test of English and I achieved the Advanced Level and I became a member of the Italian National Border of Engineers, class A, Sector Industrial Engineering, since that time, it was year 2010.
I was also awarded with a fellowship to attend Economics at ISTAO Business School.